Fortunate Son - a tribute to CCR MOVED TO DURBAN FOR THIS WEEKEND
27th Nov 2020 - 29th Nov 2020Starring
THE BLACK LAPELS – ROB WARREN, GARTH WARREN & GARETH GALE About The Show
Tina’s Hotel, 14 Beryldene Rd, Kloof
THIS SHOW HAS BEEN MOVED TO DURBAN FOR THIS WEEKEND
Fortunate Son - a tribute to CCR
THE BLACK LAPELS – ROB WARREN, GARTH WARREN & GARETH GALE
FRIDAY 27 NOV 2020 18.00 Dinner Show starts 19.30 – TINAS
SATURDAY 28 NOV 2020 18.00 Dinner Show starts 19.30 – TINAS
SUNDAY 29 NOV 2020 12.30 Lunch Show starts 14.00 – TINAS
(Venue opens 90 minutes before show for meals & drinks – please arrive on time for meals so as to not hold up the show starting times)
Let the Black Lapels (Rob Warren, Garth Warren, Gareth Gale) transport you back to the late 60’s and early 70’s by performing their sell out and incomparable musical tribute to the Creedence Clearwater Revival Band.
The CCR show allows the Black Lapels to crank up the amps and head full tilt into this not to be missed performance! The set list includes all your favourite hits including, ‘Fortunate Son’, ‘Looking out my Back Door’, ‘Down on the Corner’, ‘Up around the Bend’, Born on the Bayou’, ‘Green River’ and many more. Highlights of the show include intimate renditions of CCR classics like ‘Lodi’ performed solo by Lapels front man Rob Warren. The Lapels rhythm section featuring Garth Warren (bass) and Gareth Gale (drums) keep the set moving! All of this adds up to a must see Black Lapels performance.
TOP ACTS AT THE RHUMBELOW
Whilst we are not changing our 2020 pricing, we would ask that if you are able to please assist us and the performers by donating a higher ticket price.
ALL SEATING WILL BE AT SEPARATE TABLES AND WE WILL OBVIOUSLY BE SEATING CO-HABITING COUPLES AND/OR FAMILY MEMBERS. 48 PEOPLE MAX PER SHOW (50% capacity)
Please note that for us to viably re-open The Rhumbelow Theatre at Tina’s Hotel we need to make some changes in regards how we run at Tina’s. We need to assist in generating a regular income for the hotel so that the theatre can continue to operate and for the hotel to also sustain itself.
We are only able (with social distancing) to seat 48 people in the venue – This will be made up of 12 tables of 4 people (co-habiting/family or socialising groups)
R 160-00 each/R 640-00 per table of 4
To assist in keeping the hotel afloat as well, we have agreed that a basic meal will be including as part of the ticket price.
There are 5 meal options available at a cost of R 100-00 each.
TOTAL TICKET PRICE FOR TINAS is R 260-00 incl basic meal/R 1040-00 per table of 4
Tickets are EFT ONLY
Secure Parking is available.
(PLEASE NOTE -no alcohol or food may be brought on to the premises)
To Book email Roland for bookings and get that money rolling in. As the hotel is on a reduced kitchen staff compliment, all show meals need to be ordered when you make your booking,
All tables will be served warm fresh cocktail rolls on arrival with mini butter pads.
Crumbed Chicken Schnitzel – A perfectly seasoned crumbed chicken fillet served with mashed potato, our veg of the day and a sauce of your choice (cheese or pepper)
Veg of the day
Served with Cheese or Pepper sauce
Chicken Basket – A famous classic. It consists of base basket of chips, topped with a portion of crumbed chicken strips, sticky BBQ wings and onion rings. Served with two dipping sauces either hot or not.
Crumbed Chicken Strips
Sticky BBQ Wings
Two dipping sauces (option between hot or not)
R&R Basket - Something to write home about. It is a base basket of chips, topped with chunky caramelized russians, BBQ basted (melt off the bone) ribs and onion rings. Served with two dipping sauces either hot or not.
Two dipping sauces (option between hot or not)
Rump Steak Roll – Succulent sliced rump steak served on a fresh hamburger roll with lettuce, tomato and dill along with a portion of chips and side salad.
Vegan Lasagna – A delectable vegan delight.
Layers of Spinach Lasagna, a Soy milk Bechamel sauce and homemade Marinara.
Topped with a Vegan Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese
ALL TICKETS MUST BE PRE-BOOKED
NO WALKINS ALLOWED
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR PATRONS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY REGARDING VENUES
- All staff will be issued with Face shields.
- All staff will be issued with Mouth and nose coverings.
- All venues & equipment will be fogged and sanitized before and after each show.
- Hand sanitiser and surface cleaner is available at all our venues to ensure safety.
- Where possible windows and doors will be kept open to ensure max ventilation.
- All venues will have demarcations to ensure social distancing on arrival and in the venues.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR PATRONS
- Patrons need to wear a face and nose covering at all times in the venue except when eating or drinking.
- All patrons will have their temperatures taken on arrival at the venue.
- All patrons will be required to complete documents relating to Travel and Covid-19 contacts.
- All patrons will be required to complete an indemnity form.
- All patrons will be required to complete an indemnity Form, Travel & Covid Form & an attendance register with all appropriate information including confirmation of co-habiting/family/socialising groups when attending.
- All patrons will be hand sanitized on arrival.
- All patrons will be requested to bring hand sanitizer with them to the venue.
- Any patron who does not meet the required Health & Safety protocols and temperature check will be refused entry.
- Patrons above the age of 60 or a person with co-morbidities will be discouraged from attending performances. (Government Guidelines - – please be guided by your own health status)