3rd Jul 2021 - 3rd Jul 2021Starring
Ross Tapson, Grant Halliday, Neil Ford & Aaron Saunders About The Show
NORTHLANDS BOWLING CLUB
50 Margaret Mayton Ave, Durban North
In Association with The Rhumbelow Theatre
Ross Tapson, Grant Halliday, Neil Ford & Aaron Saunders
FRIDAY 07 MAY 2021 Show starts 19.30 – DBN
SATURDAY 08 MAY 2021 Show starts 19.30 – DBN
SUNDAY 09 MAY 2021 Show starts 14.00 – DBN
(Venue opens 90 minutes before show for snacks/drinks)
FRIDAY 21 MAY 2021 Show starts 19.30 – TINA’S
SATURDAY 22 MAY 2021 Show starts 19.30 – TINA’S
SUNDAY 23 MAY 2021 Show starts 14.00 – TINA’S
(Restaurant opens 90 minutes before meals)
RHUMBELOW PMB SUNDAY 2PM 27 JUNE 2021
RHUMBELOW NORTHLANDS 7.30PM SAT 03 JULY 2021
KZN musicians In The Flesh, who have been wowing audiences with shows featuring the music of Pink Floyd, The Doors and Southern Classic Rock are at it again - they’re upping the ante with ‘Dead Legends’, a tribute to some of the late greats.
In The Flesh consist of veteran performers Grant Halliday (drums), Neil Ford (bass guitar) and Ross Tapson (guitar and vocals). For this show the rotation is joined by a talented and exciting new face, Aaron Saunders (guitar and vocals).
“Aaron is great to be around, quite apart from being a fine musician, and the audience loves him,” says Tapson of their newest guest. “We’re very happy to have him on board - he’s a real all-rounder.”
The show consists of faithful, energetic renditions of songs by great artists of the recent past, including Freddie Mercury, David Bowie, Prince, Thin Lizzy, Gary Moore, and many other beloved names.
“We’ve included some things that may pleasantly surprise people too,” according to Ford. “These are some of the greatest performers in popular music, and we’re passionate about doing justice to these great songs.”
“There’s plenty of fun and laughter too, though,” adds Halliday.
In The Flesh have been garnering acclaim all over Southern Africa for their energy and their daring choice of repertoire, and this show promises to be great family entertainment.
Top Talent at the Rhumbelow Theatre.
Whilst we are not changing our 2020 pricing, we would ask that if you are able to please assist us and the performers by donating a higher ticket price.
R 160-00 a ticket
Northlands Bowling Club Members R 130-00
NO OTHER DISCOUNTS FOR THIS SHOW
Bring food picnic baskets.
ALL SEATING WILL BE AT SEPARATE TABLES AND WE WILL OBVIOUSLY BE SEATING CO-HABITING COUPLES AND/OR FAMILY MEMBERS TOGETHER.
Limited secure parking available
Booking is essential.
WITH THE CURRENT COVID LEVELS WE WILL BE LIMITING CAPACITY TO 50 % MAX
FULL BAR AVAILABLE
(no alcohol may be brought on to the premises)
BOOKINGS ON EMAIL PLEASE : firstname.lastname@example.org
or COMPUTICKET http://events.durbantheatre.com/
For showbiz news, reviews and interviews don't miss Billy Suter's Website at https://sosuterbill.com/
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR PATRONS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR PATRONS
- Patrons need to wear a face and nose covering at all times in the venue except when eating or drinking.
- All patrons will have their temperatures taken on arrival at the venue.
- All patrons will be required to complete documents relating to Travel and Covid-19 contacts.
- All patrons will be required to complete an indemnity form.
- All patrons will be required to complete an attendance register with all appropriate information including confirmation of co-habiting when couples attend.
- All patrons will be hand sanitized on arrival and at interval.
- All patrons will be requested to bring hand sanitizer with them to the venue.
- Any patron who does not meet the required Health & Safety protocols and temperature check will be refused entry.
- Patrons above the age of 60 or a person with co-morbidities will be discouraged from attending performances. (GOVT GUIDELINES – please be guided by your own health status)