FRANK! LIZA! SAMMY!
22nd Oct 2021 - 24th Oct 2021Starring
Anthony Stonier About The Show
42 Cunningham Rd off Bartle Road, Durban
FRANK! LIZA! SAMMY!
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
FRIDAY 22 OCT 2021 Show starts 18.30 – DBN
SATURDAY 23 OCT 2021 Show starts 18.30 – DBN
SUNDAY 24 OCT 2021 Show starts 14.00 – DBN
(Venue opens 90 minutes before show for snacks/drinks)
Following the success of Quite Frankly over the past few years, Anthony has decided to ask Sammy Davis Jr. and Miss Liza Minnelli to join Sinatra in a musical mix of their BEST (and a couple of their best-known!) songs!
By no means impersonating* these legendary singers and personalities...rather giving impressions and expressions of their unique styles.
Unique and completely complementary! Frank! Liza! Sammy!
*Anthony fully realises that impersonating a woman is quite beyond his capabilities!
Some of the songs to look forward to:
If He Walked into my Life Today
Talk to the Animals
Shine on Harvest Moon
Music of the Night
Birth of the Blues
Maybe This Time
...to name but a few...
Top Talent at the Rhumbelow Theatre.
Whilst we are not changing our 2020 pricing, we would ask that if you are able to please assist us and the performers by donating a higher ticket price.
R 160-00 a ticket
NO OTHER DISCOUNTS FOR THIS SHOW
Bring food picnic baskets or buy at the venue.
ALL SEATING WILL BE AT SEPARATE TABLES AND WE WILL OBVIOUSLY BE SEATING CO-HABITING COUPLES AND/OR FAMILY MEMBERS TOGETHER.
Limited secure parking available
Booking is essential.
WITH THE CURRENT COVID LEVELS WE WILL BE LIMITING CAPACITY TO 50 % MAX
FULL BAR AVAILABLE
(no alcohol may be brought on to the premises)
BOOKINGS ON EMAIL PLEASE : email@example.com
For showbiz news, reviews and interviews don't miss Billy Suter's Website at https://sosuterbill.com/
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR PATRONS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR PATRONS
- Patrons need to wear a face and nose covering at all times in the venue except when eating or drinking.
- All patrons will have their temperatures taken on arrival at the venue.
- All patrons will be required to complete documents relating to Travel and Covid-19 contacts.
- All patrons will be required to complete an indemnity form.
- All patrons will be required to complete an attendance register with all appropriate information including confirmation of co-habiting when couples attend.
- All patrons will be hand sanitized on arrival and at interval.
- All patrons will be requested to bring hand sanitizer with them to the venue.
- Any patron who does not meet the required Health & Safety protocols and temperature check will be refused entry.