A Christmas Carol From Walt Disney Pictures
20th Dec 2021 - 24th Dec 2021Starring
Director - Robert Zemeckis, Writers - Charles Dickens (based on the classic story by), Robert Zemeckis (written for the screen by) and Stars - Jim Carrey, Gary Oldman & Colin Firth About The Show
RHUMBELOW CLASSICS CINEMA
Cunningham Rd, Umbilo & Tina's
A Christmas Carol
From Walt Disney Pictures
Public Screening licensed through
MPLC (Motion Picture Licensing Company).
MONDAY 20 DEC 2021 Film starts 11.00 – DBN
TUESDAY 21 DEC 2021 Film starts 11.00 – DBN
WEDNESDAY 22 DEC 2021 Film starts 11.00 – DBN
THURSDAY 23 DEC 2021 Film starts 11.00 – DBN
FRIDAY 24 DEC 2021 Film starts 11.00 – DBN
(Venue opens 60 minutes before show for snacks/drinks)
Running Time: 96 minutes
From Walt Disney Pictures comes the retelling of Charles Dicken's beloved tale - Disney's A Christmas Carol, the high-flying, heart-warming adventure for the whole family, staring Jim Carrey. When three ghosts take penny-pinching Scrooge on an eye-opening journey, he discovers the true meaning of Christmas.
An animated retelling of Charles Dickens' classic novel about a Victorian-era miser taken on a journey of self-redemption, courtesy of several mysterious Christmas apparitions.
Experience this “truly ravishing” (The Guardian) production in the comfort of your local cinema.
Director - Robert Zemeckis
Charles Dickens (based on the classic story by)
Robert Zemeckis (written for the screen by)
Stars - Jim Carrey, Gary Oldman & Colin Firth
R 100-00 a ticket
Bring food picnic baskets or buy at the venue.
ALL SEATING WILL BE AT SEPARATE TABLES AND WE WILL OBVIOUSLY BE SEATING CO-HABITING COUPLES AND/OR FAMILY MEMBERS. COVID LIMIT – MAX 50 %
Limited secure parking available
Booking is essential.
(no alcohol may be brought on to the premises)
BOOKINGS ON EMAIL PLEASE : firstname.lastname@example.org or COMPUTICKET
For showbiz news, reviews and interviews don't miss Billy Suter's Website at https://sosuterbill.com/
ALL TICKETS MUST BE PRE-BOOKED
NO WALKINS ALLOWED
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR PATRONS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR PATRONS
- Patrons need to wear a face and nose covering at all times in the venue except when eating or drinking.
- All patrons will have their temperatures taken on arrival at the venue.
- All patrons will be required to complete documents relating to Travel and Covid-19 contacts.
- All patrons will be required to complete an indemnity form.
- All patrons will be required to complete an attendance register with all appropriate information including confirmation of co-habiting when couples attend.
- All patrons will be hand sanitized on arrival and at interval.
- All patrons will be requested to bring hand sanitizer with them to the venue.
- Any patron who does not meet the required Health & Safety protocols and temperature check will be refused entry.