3rd Feb 2022 - 12th Feb 2022Starring
Aaron Mcilroy and Lisa Bobbert About The Show
Tina’s, 14 Beryldene Rd, Kloof
Aaron Mcilroy and Lisa Bobbert
EXTENDED BY POPULAR DEMAND
THURSDAY 03 FEB 2022 Show starts 19.00 – TINA’S
FRIDAY 04 FEB 2022 Show starts 19.00 – TINA’S
SATURDAY 05 FEB 2022 Show starts 19.00 – TINA’S
SUNDAY 06 FEB 2022 Show starts 14.00 – TINA’S
WEDNESDAY 09 FEB 2022 Show starts 19.00 – TINA’S
THURSDAY 10 FEB 2022 Show starts 19.00 – TINA’S
FRIDAY 11 FEB 2022 Show starts 19.00 – TINA’S
SATURDAY 12 FEB 2022 Show starts 14.00 – TINA’S
SATURDAY 12 FEB 2022 Show starts 19.00 – TINA’S
Please book directly with hotel for restaurant bookings
and arrive no later than 90 min to give the kitchen time to prep before the show starting time.
(For Restaurant reservations please contact 061 541 7753)
BIG IS BEST!
This festive season join Aaron Mcilroy and Lisa Bobbert for their newest comedy super nova “GO BIG!” For laughs so large they can only be captured by satellite image.
If there was ever a time when laughter was needed it is now and this husband and wife team deliver to the max in this side splitting new production.
Directed by the irrepressible Daisy Spencer.
“GO BIG” has a money back guarantee for anyone who leaves the venue not having laughed out loud 3 times and fallen off their chairs twice.
This is the third instalment! Brought to you by the all star comedy trio of Mcilroy, Bobbert and Spencer!
YES! New and improved - 3.0, hilarity at it’s best. After BLOOPERS and FAMILY THERAPY.
The “GO BIG” Comedy show where the laughs are bigger than your lock down lard!
EXTENDED BY POPULAR DEMAND
Durban’s Top Talent at the Rhumbelow Theatre.
ALL SEATING WILL BE AT SEPARATE TABLES AND WE WILL OBVIOUSLY BE SEATING CO-HABITING COUPLES AND/OR FAMILY MEMBERS.
50 % MAX CAPACITY PER SHOW
TOTAL TICKET PRICE FOR TINAS – SHOW ONLY
R 200-00 each min Table Size 4
THE KITCHEN IS OPEN IF YOU WISH TO ARRIVE AND ORDER OFF THE MENU (BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL) WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU ARRIVE AT LEAST AN HOUR AND A HALF PRIOR TO THE START OF THE SHOW.
Tickets are EFT ONLY
Secure Parking is available.
(PLEASE NOTE -no alcohol or food may be brought on to the premises)
To Book email Roland for bookings and get that money rolling in.
ALL TICKETS MUST BE PRE-BOOKED NO WALKINS ALLOWED
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR PATRONS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY REGARDING VENUES
- All staff will be issued with Face shields.
- All staff will be issued with Mouth and nose coverings.
- All venues & equipment will be fogged and sanitized before and after each show.
- Hand sanitiser and surface cleaner is available at all our venues to ensure safety.
- Where possible windows and doors will be kept open to ensure max ventilation.
- All venues will have demarcations to ensure social distancing on arrival and in the venues.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR PATRONS
- Patrons need to wear a face and nose covering at all times in the venue except when eating or drinking.
- All patrons will have their temperatures taken on arrival at the venue.
- All patrons will be required to complete documents relating to Travel and Covid-19 contacts.
- All patrons will be required to complete an indemnity form.
- All patrons will be required to complete an indemnity Form, Travel & Covid Form & an attendance register with all appropriate information including confirmation of co-habiting/family/socialising groups when attending.
- All patrons will be hand sanitized on arrival.
- All patrons will be requested to bring hand sanitizer with them to the venue.
- Any patron who does not meet the required Health & Safety protocols and temperature check will be refused entry.